Terms and Conditions
I hereby submit my Application and this Agreement become effective in the state accepted by Me Power. Me Power may accept or refuse my application at its own discretion. I vertify that I am of legal age to enter into a contract in the state where I reside.
1. I understand that I am also contracting with Me Power, herein called the "Company" for the promotion of certain sales as described below.
2. Agreement. Unless otherwise defined herein, all capitalized terms shall have the same meaning assigned to such terms in the Policies and Procedures and any situation-specific addendum(s) thereto, and any other written agreement between me and the Company. I hereby agree to be bound buy the Agreement.
3. Compliance with Laws. I agree to comply with all the applicable laws relevant to conduct of my activities as an independent Distributor under this Agreement. In particular (but without limitation), I must not make any actual or potentially misleading or deceptive claims in relation to commissions and other rewards that might be derived from conducting activities as an independent distributor of the Company, or in relation to Me Power products.
4. Distributor Rights. I understand that as an independent Distributor of Me Power, I have the right (but not the obligation)
a. Buy from Me Power and offer for re-sale Me Power products in accordance with the Agreement in such manner as the Company may from time to time allow in relation to its independent Distributors generally and only on a direct selling basis and not through retail outlets, unless otherwise agreed in writing by you and the Company.
b. Recommend persons for acceptance as Me Power independent Distributors (subject to acceptance by the Company);
c. If qualified, earn bonuses and other rewards pursuant to the Compensation Plan that will be awarded on the same basis as it allows to its distributors generally in respect of legitimate sales of Me Power products, and not in the respect of the mere introduction of new distributors to the Company. Me Power will not treat me as an employee for federal or state tax purposes. You, the Independent Contractor will be responsible for paying all federal and state taxes on any sales or commission earned by you.
5. Refunds and product returns. I agree that if I resell Product directly to a customer, I will follow the Me Power's 100% satisfaction guarantee policy and shall provide the customer a full refund of all monies paid if the customer returns the product to me within thirty (30) days of the sales transaction. Me Power agrees to replace to me up to one-half of the used portion of the returned product.
6. Bonus Payments. I understand that I must not breach of the Agreement to be eligible to receive bonuses pursuant according to the Compensation Plan.
7. Amendments. The Company may be required to amend the Agreement from time to time. The Company agrees to notify me of the amendments, which I may accept or reject. If I reject the amendments, I agree that the Compnay may choose not to renew the Agreement when its term expires.
8. If I elect to receive Auto Ship orders, the Company is hereby authorized and may debit my account for orders shipped on or after the date of payment either by the Company, or any company it chooses to debit my account, and I agree to maintain sufficient funds in my account to cover the automatic payments. If my payment fails, I will contact Distributor Support at 888-637-6937, as the Company will not be held responsible for personal volume shortfalls. I shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any and all liability which may arise out of the Company's initiating an authorized debit to my account, except the liability to ship the product as ordered. Auto ship payment processing by the bank may take up to 5 business days, or longer. I therefore acknowledge that the Company will process the order in the week it receives the funds, and not when the order is initiated.
9. Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement is one year, subject to earlier termination in accordance with this Agreement or in the accordance with law. The Company may refuse to renew this agreement for any reason. If this agreement is not renewed, or if it is terminated for any reason, I understand that my right to sell Me Power products and receive bonuses in respect of my acitivities as an independent Distributor will cease. The Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time upon 30 days notice if the Company elects to:
(1) cease business operations:
(2) dissolve as a business entity; or
(3) terminate distribution of any products via direct selling channels, or at any time upon not less that 7 days notice and without further notice if the independent Distributor breaches this Agreement and fails to remedy the breach before the end of the notice period. You may cancel the Agreement at any time, and for any reason, upon written notice to Me Power at 8867 West Flamingo Rd. Suite 200, Las Vegas, NV. 89147.
10. AuotShip. I may choose to have product sent to me monthly on an automatically processed order (AutoShip), To change any detail pertaining to my AutoShip order, my phoned request or my written request (from my email account of record or via regular mail and signed by me) must be received by Me Power 72 hours in advance of the next shipment. All orders are subject to the sales of tax of my region, which may be added to the order total. Shipping and handling charges will also be added. The credit card or bank draft listed on the Distributors application will automatically be charged for this order. Orders in which payment method is declined may not be processed. Attempts may be made by Me Power to reprocess the order should my payment method be decline; however, Me Power makes no assurances that these attempts will be made. If my credit card is due to expire, I acknowledge that my issuing bank may update my expiration date automatically, which will allow Me Power to process my order payment; however, I agree to be responsive for providing current payment, If an order cannot be processed due to payment difficulties, Me Power will not be held responsible for personal volume shortfalls. I agree that Me Power reserves the right to change my AutoShip orders to subsequent payment methods added by me if my first payment method declines. The charge sequence will be in the order that I list my payment methods in the Virtual Office.
11. No Assignment. I may not assign any rights or delegate my duties under the Agreement without the prior written consent of Me Power.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Me Power, its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, assigns, and agents (collectively referred to as "affiliates"), shall not be liable for, and I realease Me Power and its affiliates from, all claims for consequential and exemplary damages for any claim or cause of action relating to the Agreement, I further agree to release Me Power and its affiliates from all liablity arising from or relating to: My, or any other Distributor's breach of the Agreement; the promotion or operation of a Me Power business by me or any other Distributor and any activities related to it, including, but not limited to, the presentation of products or the Compensation plan, the operation of a motor vehicle, the lease of meeting or training facilities, etc., and agree to indemnify Me power and its affiliates for any liability, damages, fines, penalties, or other; any incorrect data or information provided by me or any other Distributor to Me power; my, or any other Distributor's failure to provide any information or data necessary for Me Power to operate its business; or awards arising from any unathorized conduct that I undertake in operating my business. I further agree to indemnify Me Power for any liability, damges, fines, penalties or other awards arising from any unauthorized conduct that I undertake in operating my Me Power business.
13. License to use Certain Intellectual Property. The Company grants to me a non-exclusive, royalty fee, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), and other intellectual property rights in any materials or documents pertaining to the subject matter of this Agreement for the purpose of promoting the products and obtaining potential customers. I agree that the Company may impose restrictions on my use of Me Power's name, trademarks, logos and other intellectual property and advertising in order to protect the reputation and image of Me Power.
14. Entire Agreement. The agreement, in its current form and as amended by the Company, constitutes the entire contract between the Company and myself. Any promises, representations, offers, or other communications not expressly set forth in this Agreement are no force or effect.
15. Waiver. Any variation or waiver by Me Power of any breach of the Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Me Power. Waiver by Me Power of any breach of the Agreement by me shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
16. Severability. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the balance of the agreement will remain in full force and effect.
17. Delays. Me Power is not responsible for delays in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement when performance is made commercially impracticable due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
18. Governing Law. This Agreement will be govemed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada.
19. Dispute Resolution. All disputes and claims relating to the Company, the Agreement, or any other claims or causes of action relating to the performance of me or another Distributor shall be settled totally and finally by arbritation as set forth in the Policies and Procedures. Nothing in the agreement shall prevent the Company from applying to and obtaining from any court having jurisdiction a write of attachment, garnishment, temporary injunction, preliminary injunction, permanent injunction or other equitable relief available to safeguard and protect its interest prior to, during, or following the filing of any arbitration or other proceeding or pending the rendition of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration or other proceeding.
20. Jurisdiction and Venue. The parties consent to jurisdiction and venue before any federal or state court in Clark County, State of Nevada, for purposes of enforcing an award by an arbitrator or any other matter not subject to arbitration. Louisiana residents: notwithstanding the foregoing, Louisiana residents may bring an action against Me Power with jurisdiction and venue as provided by Louisiana law.
21. Limitation of Action. If a Distributor wishes to bring an action against Me Power for any act or omission relating to or arising from the Agreement, such action must be brought within one hundred and twenty (120) days from the date of the alleged conduct giving rise to the cause of action. Failure to bring such action within such time shall bar all claims against Me Power for such act or omission. Distributor waives all claims that any other statutes of limitations apply.
22. A Montana resident may cancel his or her Distributor Agreement within 15 days from the date of enrollment and may request a full refund on any products or sales tools purchased within that 15 day period.